THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered on this date stated below by and between (Inventor/Product Owner) and Inventing Workshop.
1. Inventing Workshop and the Inventor are engaged in discussions concerning a business relationship for the purpose of promoting the Inventors’ product named , in the course of which either party may be exposed to “Confidential Information,” as herein defined, of the other party.
2. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean all proprietary information used by or belonging to or relating to one of the parties, its clients, business or services which (1) is not generally known to the public and (2) is disclosed in connection with such discussions.
3. All Confidential Information of either party, whether or not such information shall be reduced to writing, shall be held strictly confidential and shall remain the property of such party. Upon termination of negotiations or upon request, each party shall promptly deliver all materials relating to the other party which are in possession or under the control of such party.
4. Information is for the purpose of evaluating a potential business arrangement. If a decision to move forward is made, compensation will be outlined in a separate agreement.
5. In the event of a breach or threatened breach by one party, the other party shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief, as well as all other remedies to which it is entitled at law or in equity.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its choice of laws.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of this date.
. Inventor / Product Owner By: